Join The ArtHaus Team!
Development Coordinator- Part Time
6-Month Contract | $50/hour
Lead the fundraising efforts for Germantown’s new creative and cultural hub!
The Development Coordinator is responsible for planning, organizing, and directing all of The Artist Bank’s fundraising on behalf of The Germantown ArtHaus, including, but not limited to:
- donations for personalized walkway bricks & handprints on the building,
- grassroots email & social media promotions, and
- corporate sponsorships.
The Development Coordinator will be responsible for securing contributions from individuals and businesses via fundraising, events, sponsorships and donations and works closely with The Executive Director and the Board of Directors in all development and fundraising endeavors.
This is a 6-month renewable contract with the potential for extension. The Development Coordinator will work with the Germantown ArtHaus Team and be responsible for helping to raise $150,000 for interior and exterior building renovations over six months.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has a proven track-record of meeting or exceeding development goals.
- Organizational, time-management and problem-solving skills.
- Superb written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Time management and flexibility with job duties.
- Fundraising software and tools expertise.
- Creative, self-starter attitude.
- Donor and volunteer service mentality.
- Organized and inspiring team player.
- Bachelor’s degree in nonprofit administration, business administration, communications or similar field.
- Minimum of 5 years professional fundraising experience.
- Demonstrated commitment to community organizations and the arts in Philadelphia.
- Existing contacts and/or strong knowledge of prospective corporate and private foundations and individual donors who support the arts and nonprofits in Philadelphia.
- Ability to lead grant writing and application processes to seek funding from institutions, foundations and individuals.
Compensation: $50 per hour
To Apply: Email resume and cover letter to Keisha Whatley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About The Artist Bank, Inc.
The Artist Bank’s mission is to inspire creativity, growth and community through high-quality community arts, education and professional development programming. The Artist Bank, Inc. is a Philadelphia based nonprofit organization.
About The Germantown ArtHaus
The Germantown ArtHaus mission is to encourage and nurture creativity and personal growth through the promotion of high-quality community arts, wellness, education, and professional-development programming. The ArtHaus will be a collegial place where artists can create, exhibit, and sell their work. A vibrant hub for the community, the ArtHaus will also be a safe place for our children to experience the boundless opportunities for freedom of expression the arts make possible.