The ArtHaus Monthly Salon Series
TUESDAY, JANUARY 31ST!
CALL FOR ARTISTS!
Join us Tuesday, JANUARY 31ST for our New Year’s Celebration Group Art Exhibit & Silent Auction! Each month, the ArtHaus will host a Salon event at Our House Culture Center to:
- Connect: with the community even before opening,
- Educate & Develop Leaders: our Speaker Series is focused on relevant, “right-now” topics for young and budding professionals, and entrepreneurs,
- Fundraise: we need a minimum of $1505,000 to open our cafe and every value-packed event gets us closer!
Our solution is a win-win monthly event!
FOR INTERESTED ARTISTS…
We are excited that you are interested in participating in our Art Salon & Silent Auction. This event is a curated art exhibit and we cannot wait to see your work!
The ArtHaus Board will select (4-6) four artists of any genre, style or medium, exhibit at the show. There is no fee to apply.
- there is a $10 donation/fee due immediately payable via our Donorbox page (a link will be provided). This donation is 100% tax-deductible.
- We will spotlight your work on our marketing channels prior to and during the event,
- Your headshot, logo and bio will be posted on the ArtHaus website,
- All participating artists are required to promote the event and share the ticket link with their supporters & network.
Artists are required to bring their own hanging and/or display apparatuses. Tables will be available on site. Note: NO nails or tacks can be used on the walls. Command Strip-style hanging tools should be used. Artists CAN bring grid-walls or other display structures as needed.
THE AUCTION AGREEMENT
As a fundraiser, the silent auction will be live from 6:00pm to 7:45pm. Please ONLY exhibit work that you are comfrotable being auctioned for this event.
YOU set your starting auction price. You will receive a blank bidding sheet to be completed for the auction. For works that are auctioned, we are offering a 75/25 split of the auction proceeds: with the ArtHaus receiving 25% of the final auction price as a donation to the Restoration Project and the artists receiving 75% via bank check and/or electronic payment (PayPal or venmo), when desired. Please price your work with this in mind.
Tuesday, January 31, 2023
Our House Culture Center: 6380 Germantown Avenue, Phila., PA 19144
Set-Up: 5:00pm SHARP
Artists MUST be set up and ready to show by 5:50pm.
* anyone arriving after 5:20pm will not be allowed to set up and/or exhibit and forfeits their donation/ fee.
Event: 6:00pm to 8:00pm
Auction LIVE: 6:00pm-7:45pm
The host of the event will:
- Promote your work from the mic,
- Give you an oportunity to speak about your work, your process, etc.
- Entusiastically encourage patrons to bid on your work(s)!
Have a question? Reach out! email@example.com or call Keisha at (267) 463-2464.
About The Artist Bank, Inc.
The Artist Bank’s mission is to inspire creativity, growth and community through high-quality community arts, education and professional development programming. The Artist Bank, Inc. is a Philadelphia based nonprofit organization.
About The Germantown ArtHaus
The Germantown ArtHaus mission is to encourage and nurture creativity and personal growth through the promotion of high-quality community arts, wellness, education, and professional-development programming. The ArtHaus will be a collegial place where artists can create, exhibit, and sell their work. A vibrant hub for the community, the ArtHaus will also be a safe place for our children to experience the boundless opportunities for freedom of expression the arts make possible.