How to Apply | What You Get
- ALL ARTISTS must share links or sample work files that reflect their style
- $25 ARTIST FEE: Selected artists will have 48 hours to remit their Artist Fee before the opportunity is offered to the next artist in line.
- PROMO FLYER: Selected Artists receive a custom designed promotional flyer and will be promoted on all sponsor & collaborators media channels.
- PRE-SHOW COACHING: Participating Artists will receive a Group ZOOM Pre-Show Coaching session with Germantown ArtHaus Founder, Keisha Whatley
About the Show
- EVERY 4th Friday | 7PM – 10PM
- @ Our House Culture Center 6380 Germantown Ave.| 19144
- FREE to apply; Hanging Fee required for Selected Artists
- This gallery event is BYOB. Small bites may be for sale.
- Transportation: Our House Culture Center is easily accessible by bus (route 23) and free & metered street parking is available
Sound Good? Don’t take our word for it!
Additional Details | Your Art
- Your work on display for TWO SHOW TIMES (7:00pm & 8:30pm)!
- 2X the opportunity for exposure, sales & more!
- A perfect time to get your work in front of new patrons!
- Keep 100% of your sales proceeds!
QUESTIONS? Contact Keisha Whatley at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our House Culture Center (IG) Our House is a 501(c)(3) non-profit arts organization dedicated to providing a platform and space for artists to network, gain exposure, share skills and knowledge with one another. Our House hosts events, collaborative exhibitions, group projects, and more on a broad range of important issues including environmental, economic, social and cultural sustainability through the development and leveraging of local and regional partnerships.
Vanessa Chandler (IG) Vanessa Chandler is a Philadelphia based freelance event planner. Vanessa has obtained nearly 4 years of experience in planning and executing social events. A small gathering of 5 friends, a student conference of 80 students, an art show with over 100 attendees; Vanessa has perfected her passion creating meaningful and valuable experiences and events of all calibers.
The Germantown ArtHaus (IG) The Germantown ArtHaus’ mission is to encourage and nurture creativity and personal growth through the promotion of high-quality community arts, wellness, education, and professional-development programming. The ArtHaus is a collegial place where artists can create, exhibit, and sell their work.
Julian Moore-Griffin (IG) Julian is a prolific storyteller. Whether penning articles spotlighting Philly’s Sneakers of Brotherly Love, social justice in the city, cultural and community happenings or capturing the city’s night life through his camera’s lens, his thoughtful applications give his work a colorful depth and layered meaning. Check out Julian Moore-Griffin!
Our House Culture Center has two main entrances:
- One entrance has two steps up with no railing.
- The side entrance has no steps.
- The Our House restroom is gender inclusive.
For all accessibility questions, please contact email@example.com.