Germantown Art & SOUND | JUNETEENTH Show Call-for-Artists!
Make History @ the 16th Annual Juneteenth Festival!
We are re-launching the Germantown Art + SOUND Community Art Show during the annual Juneteenth Festival!
- The event is in its 16th year!
- Your work on display for SIX FULL HOURS!
- Hundreds of attendees annually (even during COVID)!
- A full block-long event with vendors & performances!
- The perfect opportunity to get your work infront of new patrons!
- Keep 100% of your sales proceeds!
- ALL ARTISTS must share links or sample work files that reflect their style
- $50 ARTIST FEE: Selected artists will have 48 hours to remit their Artist Fee before the opportunity is offered to the next artist in line.
- PROMO FLYER: Selected Artists receive a custom designed promotional flyer.
- PRE-SHOW COACHING: Participating Artists will receive a Group ZOOM Pre-Show Coaching session with Germantown ArtHaus Founder, Keisha Whatley
This event is curated by our four event sponsors:
Our House Culture Center (IG) Our House is a 501(c)(3) non-profit arts organization dedicated to providing a platform and space for artists to network, gain exposure, share skills and knowledge with one another. Our House hosts events, collaborative exhibitions, group projects, and more on a broad range of important issues including environmental, economic, social and cultural sustainability through the development and leveraging of local and regional partnerships.
Vanessa Chandler (IG) Vanessa Chandler is a Philadelphia based freelance event planner. Vanessa has obtained nearly 4 years of experience in planning and executing social events. A small gathering of 5 friends, a student conference of 80 students, an art show with over 100 attendees; Vanessa has perfected her passion creating meaningful and valuable experiences and events of all calibers.
The Germantown ArtHaus (IG) The Germantown ArtHaus’ mission is to encourage and nurture creativity and personal growth through the promotion of high-quality community arts, wellness, education, and professional-development programming. (Fingers-crossed) opening in the Fall of 2022, the ArtHaus will be a collegial place where artists can create, exhibit, and sell their work. A vibrant hub for the community, the ArtHaus will also be a safe place for our children to experience the boundless opportunities for freedom of expression the arts make possible.
Julian Moore-Griffin (IG) Julian is a prolific storyteller. Whether penning articles spotlighting Philly’s Sneakers of Brotherly Love, social justice in the city, cultural and community happenings or capturing the city’s night life through his camera’s lens, his thoughtful applications give his work a colorful depth and layered meaning. Check out Julian Moore-Griffin!
Contact Keisha Whatley at firstname.lastname@example.org