A unique creative opportunity for Philly’s YOUNG-AT-HEART! Create self-portraits that will grace the exterior of the ArtHaus!
YOU’VE ASKED FOR IT!
The Philly Youth Selfie Project knows that our youth are the Faces of the Future! … Buuuuuut we also know how many adults are excited about creating again at the Wine, Cheese & Selfie’s Fundraising event!
- Every participant will receive instruction and support to create their self portraits by professional Artist and ArtHaus Founder, Keisha Whatley!
- Your self-portrait will tell your story for years to come as each Selfie will be installed on the east-facing exterior wall of the Germantown ArtHaus and inspire the community to “HOPE.”
- It’s imperative that the youth (and young-at-heart) be highlighted brightly, put on display and celebrated.
A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY
- Join us for a FUN, INTERACTIVE ADULTS-ONLY Event! We can’t spell “HOPE” without YOU!
- HUGE THANK YOU to Our House Culture Center for Sponsoring the space for this event!
- Click here to find out how you can make this special opportunity available to youth who would not be able to attend otherwise. Workshops will run for youth through October 30th, 2022.
ABOUT THE GERMANTOWN ARTHAUS
The Germantown ArtHaus, known affectionately as the “Gateway to Germantown,” is a new creative hub created in service to the community. The entire building will be covered in murals… in the end, it will truly be an ART HOUSE.
Complete with an arts-based cafe, artist studios and commercial space, the ArtHaus will be a beacon of light for the community and a place where neighbors connect. Proceeds from this event will support the Germantown ArtHaus Restoration Project. Learn more about our vision and how you support will help us get there at www.gtownarthaus.com.
There are no reviews yet.